Questions & Answers: U Nonimmigrant Status What forms do I need? Principal Applicants: ► Form I-918, Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status ► Form I-918, Supplement B, U Nonimmigrant Status Certification ► Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant (if your client is inadmissible under any ground found at INA § 212(a)) … Read moreU VISA QUESTIONS

FAQ: U Visa Bona Fide Determination Process

Questions About the Bona Fide Determination Process for Form I-918 U Nonimmigrant Petitions from USCIS Q1. What is the bona fide determination process? A1. By statute, USCIS has discretion to provide employment authorization to noncitizens with pending, bona fide U nonimmigrant status petitions. In June 2021, we implemented the bona fide determination process with the goal of conducting … Read moreFAQ: U Visa Bona Fide Determination Process

HOW TO: Naturalization/Citizenship

U.S. Citizenship

Do I need a lawyer to apply for U.S. citizenship? No. You can file USCIS forms yourself, including Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, which can be submitted online. However, some people choose to seek assistance from a lawyer or Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR)-accredited representative.  If you decide to get legal assistance, you can start here: … Read moreHOW TO: Naturalization/Citizenship