Update Your Contact Information With The Immigration Court

Table of Contents


Respondent Access is the online portal where you can update your contact information with the Immigration Court and find information about your removal proceedings.


You can use the self-help tools to submit a form with your updated contact information. The Form EOIR-33/IC is a change of address form that you must submit to the Court immediately when you move to a new address. If you have an appeal pending with the BIA then you must submit an EOIR-33/BIA

You can also fill out this PDF Form EOIR-33/IC, print it, and mail it to the Court to inform them of your new address. If you submit a paper form you need to make sure you check with the Court to be sure they receive it. The fillable PDF Form EOIR-33/IC can be found below as well.

Leave a Reply